Date: 3/7/2015 3:39 pm
This will be an ongoing contest as we continue to expand our programming knowledge as an expanse. So you must be wondering what does this contest entails? First off, this will be on ongoing contest.
- Rebase and get your fork the same with upstream by using rebase and --ff-only
- Create a folder with your empire name on us1
- Develop your solution
- Create a pull request
- I will not know all the answers and will only know the solution when it works.
- All entries must be submitted to https://github.com/RedOrion/Lacuna-Programming
- All entries must be submitted following the rules above.
- No entires will be accepted via the forums.
- There will be additional rules for each entry in the post with the question.
Find more info about github at https://github.com/plainblack/Lacuna-Server-Open/wiki/Contributing-Code
The first question will soon be posted below.