Hey guys, with the impending changes to the excavators, i took the famed glyphinator script and pulled out all the now kind of unneeded excavator code. Basically, this script is the --do-digs portion of it. I tested it myself but would like somebody else to give it a try.
It keeps the continuous portion so somebody can still use the time portion as well.
I'm also going to work on editing glyphinator to make a glyphinator 2.0 that will check mail for destroyed excavs and see if they can be resent.
Let me know
Thanks for doing this. It was on my TUIT list but they are in limited supply right now.
I made one dummy run through the debugger and found a few more lines of code (though not active) for excavators and the star database.
Also looks like a couple of status calls are being made twice. I'll be doing a live run through the debugger later today to see if the --preferred-ore option is working. It didn't for me in the origianl glyphinator.pl so I hacked my copy.
I'll post again once I get it sorted out.
OK. Slow but I finally got around to posting.
1. Removed the block of excavator code.
2. Changed the options so --preferred-ore, --ore works. Not fancy but now accepts the option multiple times.
I have been using it for a couple of weeks now with no problems. There are few glyphs that are hard to find so I put them in manually and let my (shell) scripts rotate through the other ores with each search.
FYI. Digmanager does sort the ores so the order of the ore options has no effect. So if you're in need of uranite and beryl glyphs and both ores quantities are 10,000 or greater the search will come out for beryl. I'll be looking into how to change that.