Date: 11/25/2011 11:41 pm
- - Mod: Security Sweep improved.
Security Sweep has three functions now:
- If there are active enemy agents, it will attempt to catch them. (original function)
- If there are enemy agents that have been inactive for over a week, your agent will attempt to capture them. The enemy agents will be at a disadvantage for just lounging around.
- If neither of the other options exist, your agent will provide a report to you of enemy activity on your planet.
- - Fix: Supply Pods now deduct resources on send.
- - Mod: Excavators no longer trigger defenses.
- - Mod: SAWs improved.
- - Rule: Interstellar Broadcast Module now contributes to a Space Stations influence
- - Fix: Battlelogs report Defending Body Name.
- - Add: Battlelogs report Attacked Body Stats.
- - Fix: Gas Giant Platforms on habitable planets can be demolished regardless of plot count.
- - Add: Blackholes can move bodies.
A Level 30 ability using 20B of waste, but you can swap the planet with the BHG for another body within range. (There is currently a bug with swapping for an unoccupied body, but that should be fixed tomorrow [11/26].)
- - Fix: Halls will not upgrade glyph buildings past university level plus one.
- - Fix: When probes are stolen, alliance IDs are switched as well.
- - Mod: Lowered upgrade cost of Distribution Center.
- - Mod: Spies may have a reversal of fortune.
There is a small random chance of a spy either succeeding or failing at a task.
- - Mod: Rebellions make unhappy planets even unhappier.
Instead of a flat 15,000, the happiness deducted is based on how unhappy they already are.
- - Add: Something interesting :)
Also, an undocumented change snuck in
Space Stations have a slightly lower cost, and a greater storage capacity.
Lemmings in Spaaaacccce!